This Week's Special Guest Interview: Sean Callanan
Today's episode, I have the privilege to welcome you to Sean Callanan.
Sean is a International Keynote Speaker & Founder of Sports Geek. Specialising in connecting sports teams, fans, and sponsors with the use of technology and social media. Also, Sean is a Podcaster, where he is the host on the Sports Geek Podcast show. If you want to work in the digital sector of the sports industry, it's a MUST listen.
To hear more about Sean's career journey in the sports industry. Click the 'PLAY' button above and listen to Episode 62: What core skills do you need to be a digital sports marketer.
About the Show:
Today's episode, Sean will share his sports career journey, and explain the core skills you need to be a digital sports marketer.
Click 'Play' to Listen & Please Share
In this Episode: Here's what you'll Discover:
- You will understand the core skills to be a digital sports marketer.
- Sean provides you employment tips on how you can improve your opportunities starting a career in the sports industry, so it can be a reality.
- Most of all you will discover the reality how social media has an impact in modern day sport.
Resources & Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Sean on Twitter
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn
- Connect with Sean through the Sports Geek Website
- Listen to the Sports Geek Podcast, on iTunes, Sean interviewed Mark Cuban a brilliant episode..........CHECK IT OUT HERE
Click 'Read More' to leave a comment......I would like to hear your thoughts about today's episode?
Please Note: I have the right to delete comments that are offensive or off topic.
Your Support Matters
Was this episode helpful?
I would appreciate your support by leaving a 5* Rating and a Review on iTunes or Stitcher